How to Become a Deal Architect: Find Killer Deals, & Money in a Pandemic
How To Become A Deal Architect, Find Killer Deals, & Money In A Pandemic
Brian Lauchner from NoteSchool will be presenting on " How to Become a Deal Architect, Find Killer Deals, & Money During a Pandemic " at our September Monthly Meeting.
As a follow-up, Brian has also agreed to do a Full Day Class Saturday, September 26th, 2020 from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Brian is going to dig down deep and pull back the curtain on why understanding notes will allow you to double your closings and profits on every real estate deal that you do in 2020.
In the presentation, you will learn…
• How to Double Your Profit Without Spending an Extra Dollar on Marketing
• How to Double Your Success Rate When Making Offers on Properties to Wholesale or Fix & Flip
• Close deals that 99% of your completion would never look at
• Buying a note can be one of the easiest ways to buy a property at a super discount (if it suits your goals).
• Buying notes can be an extremely passive investment vehicle – one that eliminates ‘tenants and toilets’.
• BIG MONEY in Non-Performing loans
• How wholesaling a note for an assignment fee is much easier and much more profitable than wholesaling a house
• Money Today & Money Tomorrow
• And a whole lot more…
The devil is in the details, as always.
Registered Attendees Receive Three Bonus with this Event
*Click to Expand Selections Below for More Information
SMART UNDERWRITING FOR CREATIVE FINANCING (COVID-19 Consideration)
Thursday, September 24th | 6 - 8 pm
- We will take a look at the important factors for underwriting seller finance buyers during and after a pandemic.
- We will walk through the important factors of entering and exiting the deals and how the underwriting choices you make today will majorly impact you in the future.
- We will cover the amazing opportunity that Covid-19 has created for creative finance investors and buyers
- And lastly, why a Deal Architect will have access to better buyers now than prior to Covid-19 because of the specialized knowledge they have!
*In your registration confirmation, you'll receive a promo code to register for free
Registered Attendees receive a copy of this timely book by Noteschool's Eddie Speed on investing in the COVID world
Registered Attendees receive a copy of this book by Noteschool's Eddie Speed on utilizing terms and creative financing
For More Information:
Brian Lauchner purchased his first piece of real estate in 2008. Making the leap out of the financial software industry, he jumped full time into real estate as a wholesaler and rehabber. Gaining traction as a wholesaler, Brian expanded into other strategies including land trades, private lending, rentals, and buying/selling on terms through owner finance.
He’s seen first-hand how becoming a deal architect is
required to get deals done at today’s seller’s “kitchen
table”. Brian also realized the reality of wealth-building
using real estate secured assets which inspired him to dream of connecting people and educating others so they too can build wealth using real estate. Brian has been teaching and consulting investors since 2017 and is very excited to bring his passion and experience to the NoteSchool team. Brian is a family man first, he’s married to his high school sweetheart Chelsea, and has two amazing kids that drive him to be a change-agent in the world