Co Springs Chapter | REI TED Talk: Four Places Investors Waste Time & Money
Hyatt Place Garden of the Gods503 Garden of the Gods Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Why did you get into Real Estate Investing in the first place?
Was it to spend more time with family, to work less, to have the chance to travel more? Now consider how much time you are spending on your real estate business.
No matter how hard we wish for more, there are only 24 hours in a day. And of those 24 hours, the question shouldn’t be how many hours you could dedicate to real estate investing, but how many do you WANT to dedicate to it.
Real estate investing technology has made big strides in saving time and money, which is a major priority for investors planning to expand their real estate business.
This month, in ICORs TedX-style meeting, we focus on the major areas where real estate investors lose time including:
- Screening Tenants, Leasing, and Managing our Rental without a Property Manager
- Wasting time in the Rehab process running for materials, managing the flow, and making sure our properties finish on time and under budget
- Countless hours scouring all available resources and spending dollars on marketing to find deals
- And ultimately, doing all the things in your business that you could hire out or train someone else to do
- And then we’ll discuss the systems that will let you scale your business successfully.
In February, get your time back, and focus on the highest and best use of your time in your real estate business while building and growing your real estate portfolio!
Meetings are $15.99 for first-time & returning guests.
(Your guest fee can be applied to membership should you decide to join at the event)
Our Meeting Agenda
- 6:00 p –Market News and Update with optional networking
- 6:30 p – Haves & Wants
- 7:15 p – Main Meeting Presentation
- 8:45 p – Meeting Adjourn