The Investor Life Cycle: Assets, Entities, Taxes, & Estates Workshop
"The Real Estate Investor Life Cycle":
Assets, Entities, Taxes, & Estates Workshop
This event is designed to help the ICOR investor develop their business with their business's life cycle. The subjects will be combined to cover essential activities of their activities such as:
- Selecting entities to maximize tax benefits and reduce risk
- Protecting assets with purchased insurance, entity selection, and trust considerations
- Managing cash, asset protection, and trust issues
- Planning for tax savings using deferred retirement
- Developing strategies for both dealer and landlord projects, including the business as a whole
- Discussing family transition strategies for assets to loved ones
- Introducing alternative investment using proven methods
- Starting with the End in Mind
- Building a cohesive plan that meets your end goals
- Understanding your assets and the correct entities to protect your assets that also work for your end goal.
- I understand why my business is organized the way it is (e.g., proprietorship, partnership, S-corp, etc.)
- Understanding how each of my investments is taxed and how it contributes to my overall portfolio tax burden.
- Considered which investments belong in taxable accounts and which investments belong in tax-advantaged accounts.
- Maximizing the value of any long-term capital loss carryforwards.
the rules governing “passive” income and losses and have a plan to avoid “suspended” losses
- I have thoroughly evaluated my business’s benefit plans and how they work together.
- My retirement plan meets my needs for current tax breaks and long-term investment growth.
- How to plan and set up for major charitable contributions and setting up for passing on generation wealth (trusts, etc.)
- Understanding business structure complements my future exit strategy (e.g., sale, transfer to my partners, transfer to my children).
For More Information:
LARRY D. STONE, CPA, CTC, CTS
As a certified public account (CPA) and Certified Tax Coach™ (CTC) tax professional, and Certified Tax Strategist™ (CTS), Larry has specialized training and experience in strategically reducing taxes and saving his clients their hard-earned cash. He is a co-author of the best-selling books The Secrets of a Tax-Free Life and Tax Breaks of the Rich and Famous. Larry’s firm provides a process to identify tax reduction opportunities, assisting clients with implementing their plans and then measuring the cash savings realized. Larry Stone is an IAR with Stone Advisors Inc. and a registered investment advisor.