What to Know Before You Go,
Please Read Carefully...
IMPORTANT INFO for Boomerang's Investor Networking Night @ Coors Field
How to Access Your Tickets:
- You should have received an email from the Colorado Rockies
- The subject would be "...ICOR Just Sent You ## Colorado Rockies Baseball Club Tickets
- You will need to accept your tickets by logging in with the email you registered with
- Once you've accepted your ticket, Keep an eye out for a follow-up email with instructions on how to view and save your tickets for the big day.
- You will need this ticket to enter Coors Field
- If you need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- ICOR will be unavailable to assist after 1 pm, Friday, September 23rd
Parking: (Parking Map)
- The closest parking lot the Rockies operate is Lot A on the northwest side of the ballpark.
- Credit/Debit Card Only
- There are other parking lot options around the stadium, but Lot A is the closest to Gate A
Once Inside the Park:
- Proceed to the Jack Daniel's Terrace on the Rooftop
- There are tons of service team members at the entrance, so if you need help, just ask anyone in a purple shirt for the "Jack Daniels Terrace"
4:10 pm | Gates & the Jack Daniels' Terrace/Bar Open
- Happy Hour Begins
- Stop by the ICOR table to make sure you get a name badge for networking!
- Stop by and see our sponsors, Boomerang Capital & ManyBuild INC
4:40 pm | Dinner is Served
- Dinner will be a BBQ Buffet, Drinks are on your own
6:10 pm | First Pitch
- The Rockies will be hosting the San Diego Padres
- The average baseball game is 3 hours and 10 minutes
6:40 pm | The Jack Daniels Terrace Opens to the Public
- It will be exclusively "ours" from 4:10 to 6:40 pm
9:30-ish PM | Post Game Fan Appreciation Fireworks
- Expect the Fireworks display to last 25-35 minutes