Code of Ethics
By joining ICOR through membership you acknowledge and adhere to ICOR's Code of Ethics outlined below.
ICOR has adopted the following Code of Ethics and expect all of our members to adhere to our Code and adopt their own Code of Ethics within their own business.
ICOR members are expected to be civic-minded and willing to operate with high standards of honesty and integrity. It is our duty to conduct ourselves with the highest principles of the free enterprise system. We strive for ICOR to be synonymous with competence and fairness. As ICOR members, we hereby bind ourselves to this code of ethics:
1. We shall not discriminate against any person with regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, handicap or familial status as defined by current Colorado law.
2. We shall recognize that real estate is a service-related industry.
3. We shall refrain from engaging in any illegal practices, or defrauding any member, customer, or association, with the aim of always conducting business in a professional manner.
4. We shall endeavor to stay informed and updated on matters affecting housing in our communities, and adhere to local, state, and federal laws.
5. We are individually responsible for our own due diligence and continuing education. Members are expected to verify any and all assumptions regarding business decisions to prevent falling victim to fraud, misrepresentations, and illegal practices.
Further, if any allegations of conduct considered detrimental to the purposes and interest of ICOR are received in written and signed communication to the management, we will consider the matter. Should a decision to take further action to be made, a furnished copy of said allegation (s) to the accused, who shall be given adequate time to reply. Thereafter, management shall take such further action as it may deem proper and in accordance with this code of ethics