Hidden Market Deal Finding Masterclass
South Metro Denver Realtors Assoc6436 South Racine Circle
Centennial, CO 80111-6479
If we were to ask, and we have, what is the biggest issue you are facing as an investor right now?
We're 100% certain you would say "finding deals!"
There are many things in the market that are keeping you from finding deals like
- seasoned investors moving quickly
- lack of marketing funds
- lack of capital to be competitive with on-market real estate prices
- Institution or ibuyers
But are you swimming with the sharks in red ocean...or blue ocean?
Have you considered leaving what you know and paving a path to affordable and attainable off market or "hidden market" real estate to avoid or minimize competition?
In this Masterclass, we will cover the major problems homeowners are facing and how you can be a problem solver to increase your deal flow through:
Foreclosure & Preforeclosure
Probate & Pre Probate
and Tired Landlords
This Masterclass will be broken into four areas:
- Introduction to the Hidden Market
- How to plot a course
- How to find 30 hidden market properties in one day
- The characteristics to look for on HM properties
- How to master the tax assessor info
- How to do a title search for no cost
- How to build a powerful buyers list
- Learn all the tricks on the courthouse records site
- Doing realistic comps if you are not a realtor
- How the inspection and walk thru helps negotiate a price
- Tony's way of estimating repairs
- How to overcome your fears
- How to write the offer
- The fastest way to wholesale (legally)
- "Wholesaling," what does it mean
- Rehabbing to flip or hold as a rental
- When to use owner financing
For More Information:
Tony Youngs, Tony began his real estate investment career after attending a seminar in 1986. By applying the techniques he learned, he was able to make a profit on his first deal equal to a year's wages at his regular full-time job as an aircraft mechanic, an occupation he eventually gave up forever.
Tony found his niche in the foreclosure industry and has mastered the art of tracking and acquiring properties in every stage of the foreclosure process from pre-foreclosure to REO. He is the author of the amazing “Hidden Market” System, a system of finding and acquiring properties with no for sale signs, no advertising, no competition, whatsoever, and the “7 ways to profit from one foreclosure” system.
These discoveries have earned him prestigious speaking engagements on some of the biggest real estate events in the world with audiences of 30 people to 80,000.
Over time he has been involved in more than a thousand successful real estate transactions, he has negotiated with approximately 480 distressed property owners per year, averages close to 1000 property inspections, dealt with hundreds of loss mitigation departments, and since the great foreclosure crisis began in late 2007, he visits and makes 20-30 offers per month nationwide. He has attended foreclosure auctions in just about every state in the nation and established hundreds of contacts from cash investors around the country. Tony has done about 1100 title searches per year by mastering the courthouse records room in all fifty states.
Tony has been a featured guest on countless radio, and television programs and has contributed articles and information to several magazines and data collecting services, including RealtyTrac.