ICOR Monthly Meetings *In Person*
3 Dates | 3 Locations | Join Us at the Location Nearest You...or ALL 3!
Adjusting Your Investing Strategy:
A panel on today’s strategies, inflation, interest rates, cryptocurrency, and more
Aug 9th, 10th, & 11th | 6:00 - 8:45 pm
In a recent conversation, Troy Miller, Executive Director of ICOR, talked with Larry Kendall, Co-Found of The Group Real Estate in Northern Colorado and Colorado Business Hall of Fame Inductee. In his forty-five-plus-year career in Colorado real estate, Larry was asked if he has ever seen a market like the one we are currently in. In short, his answer was a resounding, “NO!”
Larry went on to talk about “change” not necessarily related to real estate but stated there are various types of change that we experience:
- Slow change: What we would typically allude to a real estate cycle slowly changing over time and is or has been cyclical
- Fast change: What we experienced at the beginning of the pandemic. Overnight, lenders stopped lending, showings stopped, and the market stood still momentarily as we discovered what we were dealing with and how to navigate it
- Structural change: When the rules as we knew them have changed, and suddenly the market operates and responds differently, and we must learn what the new rules are.
Larry stated that we are experiencing structural change, and we are slowly learning the market indicators and how to weigh them into our investing and adjust our real estate strategy.
In August, Join ICOR for a conversation on the new or updated market indicators, including interest rates, inflation, 1031 exchanges & estate tax change, the political-economic landscape, and even cryptocurrencies!
Meetings are FREE for Members and $25 for first-time & returning guests.
(Your guest fee can be applied to membership should you decide to join at the event)
Monday, August 9th | Northern Colorado / Fort Collins
The Group Classroom
2803 E Harmony Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Tuesday, August 10th | Colorado Springs
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs
503 Garden of the Gods Rd West
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Wednesday, August 11th | Denver
South Metro Denver REALTOR Association
6436 S Racine Cir
Centennial, CO 80111
Our Meeting Agenda
- 6:00 p –Market News and Update with optional networking
- 6:30 p – Haves & Wants
- 7:15 p – Main Meeting Presentation
- 8:45 p – Meeting Adjourn
We hope to see you here!
ICOR host three monthly meetings. No matter where you are in Colorado, you are never too far away from getting the information you need. Join other like-minded Real Estate Investors and Real Estate Professionals each month and learn the latest trends in Real Estate Investing.
Members have the opportunity to share properties and rentals they have available or to share what they are looking for in the Haves & Wants portion of the meeting. Then, the main feature will take place. From National Real Estate Experts to Local Real Estate Investors, you will always learn something to move your Real Estate Investing business forward.