ICOR Monthly Meetings *In Person*
Join us at One or ALL THREE of our chapter meetings across the Front Range
“Doubling Cashflow through ADU Investing”:
Understanding Zoning, Permits, Construction, and Financing
August 9th, 10th & 11th | 6:30 - 8:30 pm
An accessory dwelling unit, or ADU, is a straightforward and old idea: having a second small dwelling right on the same lot (or attached to) as a traditional single-family house, such as:
- an apartment over the garage
- a tiny house (on a foundation) in the backyard
- a basement apartment
As Colorado grapples with affordable and housing demand issues, cities across the state continue to relax zoning regulations to help offset the demand and create more affordable options.
Many investors see this as a value add to existing single-family rentals to double the cash flow on a single property. But before you even begin breaking ground, there are many things to consider, such as:
- Is or will the property be zoned to allow for the unit?
- Is my lot the appropriate size?
- Should I consider a stick-build or a prefabricated unit?
- Are there special permitting or criteria I should be aware of?
- Is there special financing for ADUs?
- What are the numbers on a unit to make it move-in ready?
- What is the timeline for an average unit?
- What am I missing?
Join ICOR in August for three local panels to answer these and other questions from our panel of “been there-done that” experts, including:
- ADU-specific contractors
- ADU-specific lenders
- Active ADU investors
- and city officials from Colorado Springs (8.9), Denver (8.10), and Northern Colorado (8.11).
Join us to learn and expand your rental portfolio with your existing single-family rentals!
Meetings are FREE for Members and $15.99 for first-time & returning guests.
(Your guest fee can be applied to membership should you decide to join at the event)
Tuesday, August 9th | Colorado Springs
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs
503 Garden of the Gods Rd West
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Wednesday, August 10th | Denver
PPA Event Center
2105 Decatur St
Denver, CO 80211
Thursday, August 11th | Northern Colorado / Fort Collins
Chicago Title of Colorado *NEW LOCATION*
4645 Ziegler Rd, Suite 220
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Our Meeting Agenda
- 6:00 p –News and Update (as needed) with optional networking
- 6:30 p – Haves & Wants
- 7:15 p – Main Meeting Presentation
- 8:45 p – Meeting Adjourn
We hope to see you here!
ICOR host three monthly meetings. No matter where you are in Colorado, you are never too far away from getting the information you need. Join other like-minded Real Estate Investors and Real Estate Professionals each month and learn the latest trends in Real Estate Investing.
Members have the opportunity to share properties and rentals they have available or to share what they are looking for in the Haves & Wants portion of the meeting. Then, the main feature will take place. From National Real Estate Experts to Local Real Estate Investors, you will always learn something to move your Real Estate Investing business forward.