Assets, Entities, Insurance, Trusts, & Estate Planning: "The Life Cycle of a Real Estate Investor"
You worked hard all your life to build your assets and to accomplish your dreams. Why blow it now? Develop your long-term plan and avoid the mistakes that can take you by surprise by understanding the economic life cycle of a real estate investor.
- Hear the strategies that allow President Donald Trump to reduce his Individual federal income tax payment to only $750 (rent losses offsetting gains)
- Learn the secrets of the Jackie Onassis and the beneficiaries of Sam Walton (Walmart fan) to pass assets to their family’s heirs tax-free (charitable lead trust)
- Identify strategies to protect your high-value assets from creditors and others
- Understand the hidden secrets to not wasting your dollars paying taxes you do not owe
- Use the Retirement Roadmap to build your nest egg for the future
- Discuss the fundamentals of managing your business, tracking your cash, and reporting your results
- Discover exit strategies to allow you to liquidate your assets when you are ready to exit or transition your business to the life you always dreamed of having.
LARRY D. STONE, CPA, CTC, CTS As a certified public account (CPA) and Certified Tax Coach™ (CTC) tax professional, and Certified Tax Strategist™ (CTS), Larry has specialized training and experience in strategically reducing taxes and saving his clients their hard-earned cash. He is a co-author of the best-selling books The Secrets of a Tax-Free Life and Tax Breaks of the Rich and Famous. Larry’s firm provides a process to identify tax reduction opportunities, assisting clients with implementing their plans and then measuring the cash savings realized. Larry Stone is an IAR with Stone Advisors Inc. and a registered investment advisor.
Eve Hoelzel has been a Farmers Insurance Agent for the last 10 years. She takes pride in providing a building reconstruction cost analysis, insurance knowledge and customer service to business owners and real estate investors in Colorado. Eve specializes in providing investment property coverage including but not limited to single-family rentals and large shopping centers and hotels. Eve is ranked as one of the top 5 agency producers nationwide with Farmers Insurance for new commercial accounts as of December 2020, along with many other accomplishments as an agency producer with Farmers Insurance.
Jim Evens, as an attorney has been serving clients in Denver metro area and Northern Colorado communities since 1979. He has been helping clients in matters involving estate planning, wills, trusts, tax planning, retirement planning, incapacity issues, guardianship’s, conservator-ships, elder law, trust settlement and administration, probate, corporate law including business succession planning, real estate, and charitable giving. At the request of his legal clients, Jim received his Series 65 license in 2017 to provide investment counseling to complement his clients’ estate planning.
For More Information:
6:00 pm - Real Estate News
6:20 pm - ICOR News
6:30 pm - Main Presentation
8:00 pm - Meeting Adjourned