Negotiations with Maria Giordano
When you negotiate, you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate. It’s a learned skill that 90% of investors ignore or believe they do well. More money is left on the table and fewer deals are found because most investors aren’t negotiators. As a result, they don’t know how to negotiate with sellers. This ICORE Skills Session seeks to tip the scales in your favor!
Concepts we'll cover:
- Letting your negotiations simmer. The importance of pace and patience
- Why “Yes” is bad and “No” is good.
- Know how to effectively label your counterpart's emotions during the negotiation
- Mirroring—the skills of active listening. Calming the schizophrenic.
- The Ackerman principle for negotiating price. How to use extreme anchors to get you your price.
Psssst…. This works…..
Contractors, wanting to buy a new car, get your employer to give you a raise and even negotiating bedtimes with your kids, too!
For More Information: