Out of State Investing Workshop: The Best Markets for ROI in 2024
Legacy Cascades Classroom6300 South Syracuse Way
Englewood, CO 80111-6720
“Live where you want to live,
but invest where the numbers make sense”
What are the markets investors are leaning towards for the MOST ROI in 2024?
Ever thought about investing out-of-state but haven’t pulled the trigger? Well, one thing’s for sure – you can’t go into out-of-state investing alone.
We have put together an exceptional learning lab AND marketplace to help investors, just like you, build their network and learn about the hottest markets all over the country. Don’t miss your chance to hear directly from our national panel of experts, as well as insights from our local market experts, to drill down to the WHAT and the WHY so you can learn HOW and begin immediately investing out of state!
- Finding & Analyzing Deals in “New-to-You” Markets
- Boots on the Ground vs. Virtual Due Diligence
- Investment Goals – establish investment criteria
- Risk: mitigated or “throw the dice.”
- Create your niche
- Market research: choosing areas/locations/neighborhoods
- Quick Calculation Formulas
- Determine Exit Strategies: DIY or Turnkey
Running Numbers on Market Case Studies of properties that have been done in each market to LEARN:
- Acquisition costs for good, better, best inventory
- Holding costs
- Nuances of the market, codes, laws, and regulations that will affect the bottom line.
- Rehab costs for the market and how they vary from neighborhood to neighborhood
- Running comps to determine rents and after repair values
For More Information:
BONUS FOR ALL ATTENDEES:
Prior to Saturday, December 9th's workshop, attendees will receive access to a pre-recorded ICOR workshop TO WATCH BEFORE THE WORKSHOPcalled,
In this course, Victor Jernigan, an investor specializing in planning development, explains the "Neighborhood Scoring" concept. Victor discusses what you have learned is not what you need to know, the truths of investing, and how to start thinking like an investor by monetizing information.
- Comps (Determining Value & Max Allowable Offer)
- Profits (When & How do You Make a Profit)
And rewrites the must-have characteristics of investors and ultimately uses the “neighborhood scoring” method to identify data points to have a direct correlation to increasing property values AND NOT what houses sold for in the past.