“Solving the Special Needs Housing Crisis in the US” Workshop
Hotel near Denver international airport, Denver, CO (Location will only be sent to registered participants)*
Today’s market rents make it completely unaffordable for adults with developmental or physical disabilities to rent a place on their own. Most all efforts to solve this problem have been through the creation of nonprofit organizations. The reason this model doesn’t work is because there’s only so much money to go around. Every city in every state has a long waiting list for people who need housing. Some of these people have to wait as long as 15 to 20 years to get placement if they ever get it….
We have designed a “for-profit” model that outperforms standard monthly rental housing and even most short-term rentals. This model presents a unique opportunity for real estate investors to create a portfolio, as well as parents and guardians who wish to provide affordable housing for their loved ones. Together, all of us can make a positive social impact in the community.
Our 2-day course titled
“Solving the Special Needs Housing Crisis in the US”
- It contains all the information you need to not only get started but how to thrive in this unique niche market!
- We will cover everything from learning the necessary details that you would want to know about individuals with special needs to how you can find and work with the various agencies in your market.
- This course is designed for two audiences: Parents and guardians of individuals with special needs and real estate investors who want to have a profitable and stable portfolio that outperforms the standard rental market, including, in many cases, short-term rentals.
- If you're a parent or guardian of an individual with special needs, you will also learn the necessary skills on how you can provide housing for your loved one and more.
- If you are a real estate investor, you will learn how to increase your return on investment as well as your internal rate of return by converting units within your existing portfolio quickly and easily without having to do a ton of modifications. The other amazing thing is that this model works for any type of rental property.
For More Information:
Want to attend this class?
Join us October 20-21 in Denver, CO. Location details will be sent out ONLY to registered participants. This course will be held over 2 days from 8am - 5pm.
This is an IN PERSON class only - there will be no live stream of the event.
Through ICOR, this class is being offered for $597
for our DISCOUNT PRICING!
(The current price on Anthony's website is $997, and the regular price $1297)
- $597 price will expire on October 6th,
- $997 from the 7th-14th
- $1297 from the 15th until the event