ICOR returns to In-Person-Meetings!
Date postedApril 28, 2021
Posted By: ICOR Blog & News,
We are so close to seeing each other in person; I can feel it! That said, let’s talk about the new “stuff!”
ICOR will be returning in person to all three locations, and here is what you need to know:
- Denver will remain on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month, BUT we are moving to a new location at the South Metro Denver Association of Realtors located at 6436 S Racine Cir, Centennial, CO 80111
- Fort Collins will move to the Monday before the 2nd Wednesday of the Month, and we are moving to a new location, as well, at the Group Real Estate Classroom located at 2803 E Harmony Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80528
- Colorado Springs will remain on the Tuesday before the 2nd Wednesday of the Month and also remain at the Hyatt Place-Garden of the Gods located at 503 W Garden of the Gods Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Our monthly meetings will rotate around the 2nd Wednesday of the Month, with the prior Monday in Fort Collins, the prior Tuesday in Colorado Springs, and ending in Denver on the 2nd Wednesday! You are always welcome to attend your local chapter or all three for full networking!
We do have a couple of favors to ask…
- To help minimize contact, we will ask that you continue to Pre-Register for events to minimize contact for our staff and volunteers! You can utilize your smartphones to log in and register if you are a member or past attendee.
- Our venues do require masks when checking in and when you are up moving around. Please help us honor our venue hosts in coming with your mask!
Our Monthly Meeting Agenda will be:
- 6:00 p –Market News and Update with optional networking
- 6:45 p – Haves & Wants
- 7:15 p – Main Meeting Presentation
- 8:45 p – Meeting Adjourn
Very much looking forward to seeing you all back in Person:
June 7th in Fort Collins
June 8th in Colorado Springs
June 9th in Denver