Top 5 Things This Month at ICOR that will Help Your Business
We know you are busy, so we have compiled a list of events and opportunities designed to help you and your business.
- On the first of the month, you can expect to receive your copy of Peak Possibilities, the ICOR Newsletter, in your mailbox! Please make sure that we have your most up-to-date address on file (*update this through the dashboard of the Member Compass) so you don’t miss your monthly guide to informed Colorado real estate decisions!
- Every Friday, our Friday Morning Real Estate Exchange convenes our robust network of investors for an in-person (virtual) discussion. During these events, you can share your haves and wants and network with investors across the state to close on your next deal.
- The second Wednesday of the month is our Monthly Meeting. Traditionally, ICOR holds monthly meetings in Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have combined each meeting into one event held on the second Wednesday of each month. For details or to register, please visit www.icorockies.com/events.
- On-Demand Learning is available in the ICOR Learning Center. Members will find about 50 hours of on-demand content that is free, included or discounted with an active ICOR membership. In the ICOR Learning Center, you will find Real Estate 101, ICORE Skills and Investing Strategies to help you with your vertical education or, when the time comes, your horizontal education! Visit https://icorockies.thinkific.com to get started.
- You will find ICOR’s Learning Events on our events schedule throughout the month, including weekend and evening workshops, and you can register on the ICOR calendar at www.icorockies.com/events. When you register, you’ll receive an email confirmation, and your registration will be available 15 minutes prior to the event in your Member Compass!
Please let me know if there is any aspect of your ICOR membership that I can assist you with or what works best for you. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com!
Thanks, and I hope to see you soon at an upcoming ICOR event!